What would you take with you, on a 484-mile, money-less walk?
- I took my final Camino step a year-ago today…. Or was it my first step?
- COULD YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH NO SECRETS?
- Walking the Camino changes your stride in life….even if you can’t walk!
- I’m “ALMOST,” WALKING!
- Today; I am unable to walk!
- ANOTHER…. CAMINO, “MIRACLE!”
- A few days ago; I almost died, the Camino helped me survive!
- Three ways to stay “IN BALANCE?” A Camino lesson!
- As I took my final step on my Camino walk…I broke down and cried!
- MY 500 MILE CAMINO WALK; I MADE IT….HAPPY FEET… ECSTATIC HEART!
- GOOD BYE….I DON”T LIKE THOSE WORDS!
- WHY WALK 484-MILES? THIS IS WHY!
- My 484-MILE WALK CLOCK IS TICKING!
- EXERCISE SUCKS! Can I do the 484-mile Camino Walk…without it?
Tags: average person, camino de santiago, children, crazy thought, emilio estevez, france, kenya, leftover food, martin sheen, meaning of humility, netflix, orphanage, possible solutions, principles of life, spain, travel, volunteer work, walking, zero dollarsBy Jim Kaszynski "THE IDEA MAN' in Uncategorized on .
A year-ago today it was St. James day in Spain; I took my final step of my Camino de Santiago. Little did I know what…
[object HTMLTextAreaElement] via COULD YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH NO SECRETS?.
I am always asked…“How do you stay positive all the time?” Well, I don’t! However, what I do first is recognize my thinking does not…
Welcome to all the newbies that have just joined this adventure. You can read some of the past post to see how I got…